Chile

Viu Manent, Secret de Viu Manent, Malbec, 2016, Valle Colchagua

Deep intense violett, fruity and complex, with very good volume.
Year 2016 - 0,75 liter - 13.0% ABV
€ 14,07 / 1 liter, prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Contains sulphites
in stock
10,55
Article: 2016 Secret de Viu Manent
Country: Chile
Growing area: Colchagua Valley
Category: Red wine dry
Producer: Viu Manent
Grape variety: 85% Malbec, 15% secret type of vine
Description: Flavours of red and black fruits like blackberries and blueberries subtle notes of spices which give the mixture complexity. At the palate fruity with good volume, middle structure and silky tannins. Long and mineral finish.
Alcohol: 13.0%
Drinking temperature: 16 - 18 °C
Drink recommendation: Enjoy it to wild courts, blue cheese and tasty chorizo sausages or also a piece of an extensive chocolate cake.

63% of the wine was aged for 8 months in French oak. The remaining 37% aged in stainless steel and concrete tanks to lend freshness and fruity characteristics to the final blend.

The family wine-growing estate Viu Manent was founded in Santiago de Chile in 1935 and is led in third generation today. In the vineyards 250 hectares are managed, characterized by excellent terroir and an old vine population. The wine producer Viu Manent was awarded the title 2nd Most Awarded Winery Of Chile  within two years succeeding one another.

The Chilean artist Catalina Abbott has presented her interpretations of the Secret-Collection Viu on the label.

Ingredients/allergens
Allergens: Sulphites
Further details
Country of origin: Chile
Company: Viu Manent Winery
Address: Av. Antonio Varas 2740 Ñuñoa Santiago de Chile
Distributor: Heinz Eggert GmbH
Address: Eppenser Weg 3, D-29549 Bad Bevensen